Monday, October 30, 2006

Life sucks, then you die, pt. 2

I know life is suffering, but enough, already! I feel like my life means nothing, that I will just live and die with suffering. I had a decent childhood, but never really had a chance, and now here I am. I am a good person; have always tried to be a good person. Sometimes it didn't work, but I gave it my best.

I am getting very tired. The things that I wanted, however small, I've not been able to get. Would that I could live comfortably alone! I fell in love with someone, and I am once again being emotionally abused. People are so fucked up; their priorities are fucked up. I just want to live, be peaceful, love the animals and people in my life, and not be pressured. But the person I am with has problems, like everyone, and on occasions blames things on me. It's the sex thing again; god people need to get a grip about sex. It is not important! What is important is loving each other, being there for each other, being a good partner. I don't know what this person wants from me; when I say 'I'll do what you need', it's no good, and when I just let myself be myself, it's no good. I'm so so so tired of life and all the bullshit it takes to survive here. If there's a Purgatory, or a Hell, this sure is it. I don't know what else to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home